The requirements for applying for a travel document are as follows:
1. One copy of the form “Request for consular procedure” (see consular section), signed by the applicant or by a legal guardian if the applicant is below the age of 18
2. A copy of the receipt of payment of the consular fee for travel documents (see consular fees section)
3. Infants: authorised (stamped) copy of birth certificate of applicant, or a copy of passport or other valid ID document of applicant
Adults: copy of passport or other valid ID document of applicant
4. 2 x passport photos of applicant
5. One prepaid envelope enclosed, with address, for returning the documents
The procedure normally takes one week in total, for shipment and processing.